[Opa] bootstrap javascript plugin: modal

Adam Koprowski Adam.Koprowski at mlstate.com
Sat Apr 28 15:25:22 UTC 2012

   Hi Owen,

   I believe you need to first (before calling the 'modal' method)
initialize modal on a given DOM element, as in:
http://twitter.github.com/bootstrap/javascript.html#modals; are you
doing that?
   If you give your modals 'modal' class then you can initialize all of
them at once with something like $(".modal").modal(options) in BODY's
onready. Does that make sense?

   Best,
   Adam

--