[Opa] BUG somewhere

Adam Koprowski Adam.Koprowski at mlstate.com
Thu Dec 8 18:58:26 UTC 2011

   Dear Matthieu,

  I just correct a bug in Templates, related to the use of <hr/> and <br/>
tags. Let us know whether that helped or whether you're still having some
problems. The fix will be in nighties >= 1045.
  As for <strong> -- well, we simply don't support all the tags and the
choice was a bit arbitrary. I now revised it and added <strong> and <em>
(also available in >= 1045). We now support all tags from
http://www.w3schools.com/tags/default.asp except for:

   Tags that we certainly do not want to support in templates:
     <object>, <script>
   Tags that we may want to include at some point:

  Hope that helps. Best,
  Adam

--
*Adam Koprowski                [http://adam-koprowski.net]