[Gsoc] [GSoC 2012] question about crawling sessions

Dmitry Zamula club.brantner at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 22:57:06 UTC 2012

Hello!

My name is Dmitry, I'm on my fifth year of information technologies at the
National Research University of Information Technologies, Mechanics and
Optics of St. Petersburg, Russia. I would like to participate in GSoC 2012.
I am familiar with Java and surrounding technology (Spring, EJB, Hibernate
etc.).
I want to ask you for some clarifications, about one of proposed ideas:
ZAP Proxy, Compare crawling sessions for authentication issues - do I
understand right that the main idea is to substitute one session instead of
another and run crawler, which can detect, what pages and actions are
available for him?

Do you need any proof of my competence in programming other than
recommendation letter from university authority or professor (like test
task)?

Regardes,
Dmitry Zamula