[Global_membership_committee] Chapter funds and support

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Thu Apr 2 10:51:08 EDT 2009

Many chapters are requesting items for meetings:  books, pens, shirts,
lanyards, etc.  I would like to clarify that the funds donated to the local
chapters through the 60/40 membership split are to be applied to the cost of
these items.  If so, I would like to create a sort of "on line" order form
for chapter leaders to use to request these items so that cost for items is
clear and so there is a clean record of who is requesting what for when to
facilitate shipping.

Thank you.

Kate Hartmann

OWASP Operations Director