[Global_industry_committee] Here is the latest list of registrants for AppSec EU

Marco M. Morana marco.m.morana at gmail.com
Tue May 10 12:48:53 EDT 2011

Rex

I am on the list and I will be happy to join a meeting/discussion for ISOs
while at AppSec EU on June 9th along the topics of this email thread herein,
CISO survey etc.

I will be in Rome on the 8th for another security conference but I will be
the all day on the 9th in Dublin since giving my talk in the afternoon with
Tony UV.

I am also local to Joe Bernik here in Cincinnati so I would be able to
relate and follow up any topics that can be handled locally.

Regards

Marco Morana

OWASP Cincinnati Chapter Lead