[Global_industry_committee] [Owasp-board] Industry Survey

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Tue Aug 23 01:17:20 EDT 2011

This seems like a good survey in an area where everyone could benefit from an open report.  I think the specifics of the contract are good. I like the section on Copyright and Branding and the fact that the questions will be mutually agreed upon. I think these items dispel many of the common concerns when OWASP looks at agreements with other organizations.

I support this.

Michael Coates
OWASP