[Global_industry_committee] AOL OWASP Case Study?

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Fri Nov 20 09:02:11 EST 2009

On another note,
I am proposing to the board we develop an "industry outreach" Progrmme.
Like an industry conference, probably invite only, but OWASP leads can
attend

Such like a round table to discuss with industry the big issues facing
various industry verticals.
Might need to use NDA's also.
What yall think?

--
Eoin Keary

OWASP Code Review Guide Lead Author
OWASP Ireland Chapter Lead
OWASP Global Committee Member (Industry)

http://asg.ie/
https://twitter.com/EoinKeary