[Global_industry_committee] Approval of Response to BS 8878:2009 Web accessibility

Georg Heß georg.hess at artofdefence.com
Fri Jan 30 05:06:00 EST 2009

Hi Colin,

great work.

I suggest that you just do what you propose.

We should not miss the deadline just because we are not so sure about
internal processes.. ;-))

Just go ahead - If necessary I share the responsibility for this with
you ;-))

All the best,
Georg

Dr. Georg Hess (CEO) - georg.hess at artofdefence.com
T:+49 (0)941 604 889 58  M:+49 (0)170 575 3154  F:+49 (0)941 604 889 837

art of defence GmbH, Bruderwöhrdstr 15b, 93055 Regensburg, Germany
Amtsgericht Regensburg HRB 9708
Geschäftsführer:
Dr. Georg Heß, Alexander Meisel