[Global_education_committee] Conference Call
martin.knobloch at owasp.org
Tue Mar 1 18:47:00 EST 2011
How you should knoow:
- I had finalized the doodle and you should have had an email about that
- I have updated and send updates of the meeting (google calendar)
- I had a reminder set up for the meeting
If you did not had any of those emails, please let me know.
This for all, if you had not received any email about tonights meeting,
please let me know!
- I will create a new doodle for a meeting in two weeks
- I will create a draft of the governance stuff we have to agree on (will
setup a doodle vote)
- I will create an update email about the university outreach and how the
initiatives work together this week.
On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 12:29 AM, Kuai Hinojosa <kuai.hinojosa at owasp.org>wrote:
> Sorry Martin but were we suppose to guess this? I did send my doodle
> replied but I never got a confirmation back. I had no idea the final
> decision to meet today was final.
> On Mar 1, 2011 6:11 PM, "Martin Knobloch" <martin.knobloch at owasp.org>
> We did agreed to meet NOW! Unfortunatey, the only online so far is Fabio.
> Where are you guys?
> Wainting on the call: dail *1-866-534-4754 *and *891237 *(guest code).
> If you having problems calling in, please let me know!
> Sorry, but I don't know what to do. Please, be active!
> Global_education_committee mailing list
> Global_education_committee at lists.owasp.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Global_education_committee