[Global_education_committee] Call for Training Template and Proposals for AppSec Europe 2009

Mano Paul mano.paul at securisksolutions.com
Fri Jan 9 00:26:58 EST 2009

Hi Team/Seba

Attached is the call for training template for use when we have OWASP call
for training. Please review and feel free to give your thoughts, edits etc.

For our team, I am also attaching a completed applications for the two
training sessions I would like to apply for AppSec Europe 2009 as an example
for you all to see what I mean in each section. Seba would you consider this
my application (I have copied you separately in this email as well) or
should I resubmit.

Thoughts and improvements always welcome.

Thanks

Cheers

Mano