[Global_conference_committee] Invites to AppSecDC

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Tue Sep 21 21:19:49 EDT 2010

Sweet...

Question what is the format of the BoF? Is it a one-to-many format? (i.e.
presentation)

I think a meeting room (or 'meeting room type' space) like we had in Irvine
is the format we need here, since the idea is to foster
discussion/interaction between the different participants.

In addition to the lunch time, the other 'meeting' times could be:

- Just after the conferences (in the past we have done the OWASP Leaders
meeting during this time)
- During dinner (put everybody around the same table)
- After dinner (find a quiet location where everybody can be together, with
lots of beer/drings to smooth things out :)  )

Dinis Cruz