[Global_chapter_committee] Welcome New Global Chapter Committee Chair!

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Thu Jan 19 17:56:55 UTC 2012

All -
I am pleased to announce that Josh Sokol will be the new chair of the
Global Chapters Committee for 2012.  Josh has had much experience and
success with OWASP both leading the OWASP Austin Chapter and organizing
LASCON (Lonestar Application Security Conference).  He is also one of the
conference chairs for the next Global AppSec USA Conference, which will
take place in Austin Texas at the end of October.

Please join me in congratulating Josh and welcoming him to this position!

Sarah Baso
--
OWASP Operational Support:
Conference Logistics & Community Relations

Dir: 312-869-2779
skype: sarah.baso