[Global_chapter_committee] Attention OWASP Chapter Leaders

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Mon Jan 16 02:27:40 UTC 2012

Dear OWASP Chapter Leaders -

Earlier today all OWASP chapter leaders (as well as members of chapter
boards or leadership team) that are currently listed on their chapter's
wiki page should have received an email pointing them to the revised Chapter
Leader Handbook <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Chapter_Leader_Handbook>.
To ensure that all chapter leaders are aware of their responsibilities as
well as the resources available to help them with their chapter, we are
requesting that *each *chapter leader and board member read and agree to
the revised Chapter Handbook by the end of February 2012.

If an individual chapter leader or board member's response is not received
by the end of February, we will assume they are graciously "opting out" of
chapter leadership for the chapter going forward.  Additionally, if no
consider that chapter inactive and any remaining chapter funds will be
donated to the foundation to support the Chapter Committee on a global
scale.

*If you are a chapter leader or member of a chapter board and did not
receive this email,* first check your spam mail, then if you did not
receive it: 1) email me directly to ensure I have your correct contact
information and 2) read the Handbook and go to this google form:
https://docs.google.com/a/owasp.org/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dF92bVI0bXRIUU85SHVwdUdlSHIyQmc6MQ
record your agreement to the terms of the Handbook.

Best Regards,
Sarah Baso on behalf of the
OWASP Global Chapters Committee