[Global_chapter_committee] New OWASP Chapter in Honduras

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Tue Oct 4 09:50:47 EDT 2011

Dear Juan Carlos,

Welcome and thank you for joining OWASP. You now have access to moderate
your chapter’s mailing list and your chapter¹s page has been updated to
include your information.

Link to your chapter:

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Honduras

If you have not already created an account on our wiki site (which can be
used to edit your chapter's wiki page), please do so using the following
link.
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Special:RequestAccount

Some useful Links:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Chapter_Leader_Handbook
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Tutorial
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Searching
Your mailing list has been created and functional. An automated email from
our mailing list manager should have sent your administrative password. You
will be responsible for moderation of your list.  If additional moderators
need to be added to your list, please feel free to add them as needed.
 Should a post need to be moderated, you will receive a email from your list
requesting approval.

Link to your Mailing List:

You have also been added to the OWASP-Chapters list so that you can discuss
ideas with the other Chapter leads. Please send a message to introduce
yourself to everyone!

Owasp-chapters at lists.owasp.org

As a chapter leader and for your contribution to the application security
community, we have provided you with a OWASP email account. This account
will allow you to communicate with community and represent OWASP at the same
time. In addition, since our email is part of the Google Apps Program, you
will also have access to calendars, documents and gtalk using your new OWASP
account. Your email address is: *juan.inestroza at owasp.org* . You should have
already received your login credentials.

I have also added your chapter to our OWASP Chapters Around the World page.

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Owasp_around_the_world

Should you need assistance with your mailing list or making changes on
OWASP, feel free to contact us anytime at webmaster at owasp.org.

Also I am available for any questions.

Regards and thanks again for your energy in getting this chapter up and
running!

Sarah Baso
--
Administrator for