[Global_chapter_committee] OWASP Materials for Chapter meeting

Lucas Ferreira lucas.ferreira at owasp.org
Fri Mar 25 12:19:08 EDT 2011

Hello Kate,

our meeting will be on april 11th. We have currently 22 registrations,
so we would need no more than 5 books to make a raffle.

If you have some stress balls or pens, we would like to get some. I
think we will need at most 40 of them.

For food, I think that USD 100 is enough for some snacks and cokes.

Thanks,

Lucas