[Global_chapter_committee] Chapter Request in India

Tin Zaw tin.zaw at owasp.org
Tue Dec 21 15:56:14 EST 2010

Why can't he and the new chapter be mentored and supported by more than one
person or the chapter?

I would suggest he reach out to Sydney chapter as well as other India
chapters to see what kind of help he can get. If he still needs more help at
that point, ChaptComm can jump in and provide more resources?

--
Tin Zaw, CISSP, CSSLP
Chapter Leader and President, OWASP Los Angeles Chapter