[GPC] Passw3rd: simple java/ruby utility to keep passwords out of source code

Jason Li jason.li at owasp.org
Thu Sep 29 10:23:44 EDT 2011

Neil,

Thanks for volunteering to start an OWASP project!

In case you weren't aware, Paulo Coimbra (the OWASP Projects Manager) has
resigned his position at OWASP to pursue his PhD in Economics!

We are still working on a transition plan, so you may find responses
regarding project administrivia to be delayed.

In the meantime, you should move forward with your project and continue
working on it and we will catch up with your progress eventually.

-Jason