[GPC] Restart of WebScarab-NG

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Fri Mar 18 12:05:53 EDT 2011

Hello Daniel,

Just to clarify, I am proposing we delete this
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_WebScarab_NG_Project link and
all the pages that link there and not only the ‘Project Details’ tab. If we
agree on this course of action, the still keep
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_WebScarab_NG_Project as the project
main page which contains all the data currently being shown in the pages
that I am proposing we delete. Is that ok?

As for the new release, if you let me know what its name will be, I can set
up right now the templates to support it.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,

- Paulo

Paulo Coimbra,