[GPC] New leader for the OWASP .NET Project

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Tue Feb 1 22:12:47 EST 2011

No worries Mark, it is always a challenge to balance life, work and owasp.

Daniel this means that you are the new OWASP .NET project leader, welcome
onboard :)

I'm CCing the GPC (Global Projects Committee) to let them know of this
smooth transition.

Please fell free to make the required changes to this project's wiki pages,
and let's spend some time at the Summit to talk about it.

Btw, is there a working session on .Net at the Summit? If not we should have
one (maybe a time slot that fits Troy (from Australia))

Dinis Cruz