[GPC] FW: OWASP Top 10 at Lulu

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Wed Oct 14 12:15:10 EDT 2009

The Top 10 2007 download at Lulu works!  Thanks for that.

When you have time, can you make copies of SAMM, the OWASP Secure Software
Contract Annex, and the OWASP Developer's Guide downloadable? They are the
only 3 still missing.

Also, the Top 10 that you can't download doesn't have the pretty cover
displayed at Lulu. Does anyone have a copy of that pretty cover they can
send to me? I'd like to use it for the update to the Top 10 I am working on.
(Kate/Paulo??)

I also notice that the Lulu list is kind of long and unorganized. Can we
order it somehow by maybe what's most important?

                I think we should at least drop things that we don't need
any more like:

.         The BETA version of ASVS since the release version is there

.         Version 2 of the testing Guide since we have version 3 listed now

.         Dropping CLASP since we now have SAMM

.         Dropping the Code Review Beta book since the release version is
available

.         Probably just drop the OWASP World and OWASP Spoc docs.

.         Drop the OWASP Eval and Cert Crieria book since it was never
finished.

.         Drop the Top 10 / Testing /Legal 07 book since The top 10 and
testing guide are both newer or about to become newer.

And then maybe list the Top 10, ASVS, the 3 guides and SAMM as the initial
docs and then prioritize the rest after them.

No hurry on this but a little cleanup would be useful, by whomever has time
to do this.

Much appreciated.  Dave