[Esapi-php] EmailAddressValidationRule doubt/question

Matteo Pasotti matteo.pasotti at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 14:38:18 EST 2010

Hi guys,
first of all I want to thanks you all for your job.
I'm writing to the list because I'm trying to use
EmailAddressValidationRule class and I've a doubt.

The class extends StringValidationRule but into the code I've found

require_once dirname(__FILE__) . '/BaseValidationRule.php';

This line prevents the class to load properly. so I've replaced it with

require_once dirname(__FILE__) . '/StringValidationRule.php';

I've done the right thing or not? I'm missing something else?

Kind regards,
Matteo Pasotti