[Esapi-dev] ESAPI book

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Tue Mar 8 13:21:57 EST 2011

What an outstanding analysis of the ESAPI Swingset! Thank for you this Chris!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cmkpheaBZ3gn0DYX0fVw0NIyTBrA7-BzG1s81rxOM7M/edit?hl=de <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cmkpheaBZ3gn0DYX0fVw0NIyTBrA7-BzG1s81rxOM7M/edit?hl=de&authkey=CPPQzqYN> &authkey=CPPQzqYN

When this document is done, would you please consider wikifying this and placing it on the ESAPI wiki?

If you do not wish to do this, do you mind if we do?

Thanks all,

Jim