[Committees-chairs] Step

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Thu Sep 22 21:45:37 EDT 2011

I was no longer contributing in a constructive way, it was best to leave.

I enjoy podcasting, the cheat sheet series, and running the twitter and blog
for OWASP. I do not enjoy participating in upper levels of government at
OWASP since I feel there is systemic abuse.

When it comes to OWASP, "I love my country, but am not a fan of my
government". You lured me out well Tom, good job! I suggested we discuss
this face-to-face and take it off line, but you did not honor my request.

So it goes.

--
Jim Manico
(808) 652-3805